The Staub Olivewood tool collection is a perfect complement to the extensive range of enameled cast iron and ceramic cookware that is beloved by chefs worldwide. Each spoon is hand sculpted from a single piece of sustainable olive wood. Due to the natural variations in wood grain, no two tools are alike - each one is special. The beautiful handles are contoured to rest comfortably in the hand. Effortlessly fold egg whites, stir stews and scrape batters from bowls.
- Perfectly contoured to the hand the pot and the bowl
- Safe for use on all cookware surfaces including non-stick finishes
- Olivewood has naturally occurring oils and density for superior durability
- Silicone is long lasting and provides high temperature resistance
- Spatulaâ"œÃ³Î"ÃÂ¼Î"Ã¤Ã³s silicone head is easy to clean
- Hand washing and towel drying is recommended for the STAUB Tools
- Designed by STAUB in France.