Warm prompt: When adding nectar, hold the edge of the red lid with your hand and lift the lid upward to add nectar feature: 1. Powerful solar cells: Solar bird feeders equipped with rechargeable solar cells glow continuously for 8-10 hours at night. 2. Easy to use: no need to assemble, the metal hook is easy to install, and can be quickly hung on your favorite bird watching point 3. Nectar can be injected into the container through the feed port and is easy to clean User manual 1. When cleaning the feeder, you need to remove the hook, and then gently shake the cover to remove the cover. 2. Locate the power switch under the cover and turn it on. The built-in light sensor will automatically turn on / off. Lights up in the dark and turns off during the day. 3. If the indicator is off, please charge in the sun first. prompt 1. It is recommended that you change the nectar and clean the feeder every three days 2. When the nectar capacity in the nectar box is reduced by half, the nectar should be added in time.
- ✍ 16 ounces of nectar capacity with 4 feed openings.Change one installation method and use it as another bird feeder，Equipped with a rechargeable solar battery, this solar bird feeder is continuously lit for 8-10 hours at night.
- ✍ Easy to clean; built-in moat, removable lid makes cleaning and filling very easy.When adding nectar, hold the edge of the red lid with your hand and lift the lid upward to add nectar
- ✍ Easy to use: no assembly required, easy installation with metal hooks, can be hung on your favorite bird watching spot
- ✍ Environmental protection and energy saving: no wiring required. No AC power. The sun's energy is stored during the day and turns on automatically at night. Fully lit for 8-10 hours
- ✍100% guarantees satisfactory use.If you have any questions about the product, please contact us via customer service email, we will provide you with a comprehensive solution and provide you with the best customer service.