Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they’ll burst into flames. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is Starbucks French Roast coffee, and you can’t roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness. Nestlé uses Starbucks trademarks under license.
- Starbucks French Roast is smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest roast
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- Includes six boxes of 10 servings for a total of 60 individual K-Cup pods