Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they’ll burst into flames. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is Starbucks French Roast coffee, and you can’t roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity, and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness. Nestlé uses Starbucks trademarks under license.
- A dark-roasted, straightforward and light-bodied coffee with low acidity, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness.
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- Includes 4 boxes of 24 servings for a total of 96 individual K-Cup pods