Stacking Peg Board Set Toy | 30 Pegs & Board + Free Storage Bag | STEM Color Learning Sorting Matching Game Montessori Occupational Therapy Fine Motor Skills Toddlers Preschool Boys Girls
- POPULAR MONTESSORI OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY METHOD - Your toddler or preschoolers will enjoy the thrill of stacking and sorting the different colored pegs, while at the same time use it as an Early learning Educational experience.
- DEVELOP & STRENGTHEN FINE MOTOR SKILLS - To stack and place the pegs properly on the peg board the eyes and hand have to coordinate together, strengthening your child's visual perception, and motor coordination in a fun and enjoyable way. Great for all kids, and a constructive toy for special needs and autism too!
- NUMBER COUNTING -COLORS-PATTERNS- Gleeporte's Stacking Peg board set includes 60 pegs, of 6 different colors and 3 boards. It'll allow your preschooler child to develop any kind of patterns, stacking the different colors together, while learning and counting the colors and the amounts in the process.
- LARGE SIZE PEGS FOR EASY GRIP AND SAFETY - The large size colored pegs helps make it easy for your toddler, preschooler or child to easily grasp the pieces, and hold the grip while stacking and creating their masterpieces.
- LET THE CREATIVITY SOAR - Have your child develop their creativity while stacking, sorting and creating different designs with the 6 different color pegs and the 3 large foam peg board-8.5" inch square.