Saramonic SR-XLR35 is designed to connect an XLR Microphone to a smartphone or camera with a 3.5MM audio input.
It is ideal for recording professional sound to your smartphone or camera with a shotgun or dynamic mic.
Output: the iOS/Android smartphone, Pad, video camera or camcorder with a 3.5mm audio input.
Input: self-powered condenser XLR microphone and dynamic XLR Microphone
Requires no batteries
Switch button between phone and camera
Standard XLR female connector
90 degree design for better cable management
Input: XLR female connector
Output: 3.5mm (1/4")TRRS output
Frequency range: 22Hz to 22k Hz
Signal to noise ratio: less than -85dB
Cable length: 9.8foot (3 meters)
Weight: 109g (3.84oz.)
Warranty:one year saramonic product warranty
XLR Female connector to 3.5mm TRRS audio adapter
- Microphone cable(TRRS to 3 pin female) for studio recording, live sound, interview, etc
- Signal Transmission: TRRS to XLR Female Cable turn the left and right stereo signal from a source with 3.5mm stereo output into XLR Single Mono Feed.
- High-Quanlity audio transmission line, Plug and Play Ready
- Abrasion resistant material : durable PVC outre layer and high strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing
- Saramonic Warranty: 12 months product warranty and post-sales service, if you have any problem about our products, please contact us directly.