Put That Sparkle Back Into Your Dog’s Eyes! Excess moisture combined with bacteria and fungus can create tear staining around the eyes of your beloved fur baby! Whether your four-legged family member has long white hair or curly light-colored fur, Squishface Tear Stain Paste will get rid of those tear stains and you will see a noticeable improvement in your dog's face quickly! Squishface Tear Stain Paste forms a water repellent barrier against the causes of tear stains - excess moisture, bacteria & fungus - to keep your dog looking and feeling better! Squishface Tear Stain Paste will put that sparkle back into your dog’s eyes! No More Sad Puppy Dog Eyes, Order Your Squishface Tear Stain Paste Today!
- Great for long hair dog breeds! Effective tear stain remover for dogs with longer hair like Pomeranians, Shih-tzus, Maltese and even Poodles! It’s not breed specific!
- Minimal ingredients! Non-irritating and hypoallergenic, Tear Stain Paste is made with a limited, only absolutely necessary ingredient list, including Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, so it can be used on even the most allergy prone or sensitive pets.
- Fast Acting Results! While many people see a significant improvement within a few days of consistent daily use, we recommend using Squishface Tear Stain Paste once daily for 7-10 days continuously for best results and then decrease use to every other day or as needed. Deeper stains may require longer use.
- Unlike other dog tear stain removers, Squishface Tear Stain Paste cleans and protects your dog’s tear stain areas by forming a water repellent barrier to help keep moisture, fun gus and bac teria at bay.
- It sits & stays & won't run away! After cleaning the debris/eye boogers with a dog eye wipes, apply the paste, making sure it reaches all the way to the skin and not just on the fur. A safer alternative to your dog’s usually face cleaner because the paste will not run or splash into your dog's eyes.