Spurtles are the ideal kitchen tool for stirring batter, frying omelets, whisking eggs, straining veggies, stirring, serving, flipping and so much more. Our 100% healthy Kitchen Utensil set are made of 100% beechwood without any paint. They are lightweight and handy. These wooden kitchen tools set have excellent heat resistance and will not melt like silicon or rubber while stirring in a hot pot or soup, hence it will not change the flavor of the delicious food, and ensure absolute nutrition and health at the same time. No need to worry about the scratching anymore! The pure natural wooden spatula will ensure the safety of your precious pot during the cooking. They are easy to clean and maintain. We recommend washing with warm soapy water and periodically using food-grade mineral oil on all of your wooden kitchen utensils in order to maintain a long life in your kitchen. The spurtles kitchen tool is a perfect gift for Christmas, Mother's Day, weddings, family blessings, birthdays, or just want to give something to your family or loved ones. Mothers and all women would like to cook with these wooden utensils. Package Includes: 1 x 13” long spurtle 1x 13” slotted design 1x 8.7” spreader spurtle
- 【100% Wood & No Chemicals】Our utensils are made of 100% beechwood without any coatings of any type. They are safe to use with all types of food. The lightweight, but strong, nature of beechwood ensures that these spurtles will be durable, comfortable, and easy to use for a long time.
- 【Scratch Free Cookware】Our cookware is safe to use on all of your favorite cookware, and will not leave scratches on any material, including stainless steel, ceramic, and cast iron pots and pans.You can make all of your favorite meals knowing that our utensils will never damage your precious pots and pans.
- 【Carefully Selected Materials】Beechwood is a plant that grows in temperate zones. Its wood is hard, wear-resistant and heat-resistant - beechwood is usually made into furniture, and beechwood tableware is some of the best around.
- 【3 Perfect Sizes】 - 13” long spurtle, 13” slotted design, and the 8.7” spreader spurtle. These are perfect for a wide variety of uses, including scraping hard-to-reach areas in your pots or baking dishes, tossing salads, mixing stir-fry’s, and more! The 8.7” spurtle is perfect for reaching narrow spaces, and spreading condiments.
- 【Cleaning】To ensure that your spurtle’s last a long time, we recommend washing them with warm water, soap, and a soft sponge. If possible, hang the spurtle’s to dry. When not in use, store them in a dry place. When beechwood kitchenware is exposed to oil/heat, it tends to darken. This is fine, and the tableware is still perfectly usable.