Stir, Fold, Saute, Stir-fry, Toss, Spread, Scoop, Deglaze, Break up meat, Drain, Blend -- do all these more efficiently while saving your beloved nonstick, glass and porcelain cookware / bakeware and kitchen appliances from scratches! Beautifully handcrafted from a single solid piece of acacia hardwood, all natural, no harmful coating, have peace of mind knowing your family is getting the cream of the crop. Use them for thicker soups, stews, heavy batter, without hurting your wrists and hands. Our Wooden Spurtle Set really get the sides, corners and bottoms of bowls, pots and pans, you'll find yourself grabbing them all the time! These would make a great gift for any cook, whether professional or a home cook, for newlyweds, a housewarming gift and any holiday gift for yourself or family and friends. We love this set so much we are confident you will love it too. If not, contact us for a full refund. Click ‘Add to Cart’ above to purchase what will be your new favorite versatile kitchen workhorse!
- Protect Your Beloved Cookware And Favorite Kitchen Appliances - Wood utensil is The standard when using nonstick, glass, porcelain, copper, steel or enameled cast iron cookware. It is non-scratch and non-reactive, heat-resistant so there's no melting and warping, and all natural, unlike metal, plastic or silicone utensils. Our Spurtles have no harmful coating like shellac or varnish.
- Your New Favorite Versatile Tool In The Kitchen! - Use the tall size for deeper bowls, pots and pans like stockpot, dutch oven, wok, and on Instant Pot, the slotted and short sizes for shallow to medium bowls, pots, skillet, and the skinny size on narrow jars and cans. They really get in corners and bottoms of pans! Use in food prep, cooking, baking and because it's non-scratch, even serving with your delicate dishes.
- Upgrade From A Regular Wooden Spoon/Silicone Spatula - The longer surface area of a Spurtle results in better stirring, even blending of ingredients vs. a regular spoon, and it's ergonomic, so no more fatigued wrists and hands! Floppy silicone spatulas aren't sturdy enough for heavier foods, a stiff utensil allows for better control.
- Why Acacia? Not Only Useful But Also A Beautiful Addition To Your Kitchen - Acacia is a renewable, durable hardwood that has beautiful wood grain and plenty of color variations from light yellow, tan, gold, to light and dark reds and browns that add character and personality to your kitchen. Rich in natural oils, so there is low chance of warping.
- Use And Care Of Spurtle Kitchen Tool - Hand wash only using a non-abrasive sponge with mild soap and warm water (wash in one direction). Do not soak, dry thoroughly. Condition the Spurtles periodically with food-safe oil to lock in moisture and create a barrier to protect from damage/stains and extend the life of the tools.