"Spin Master was founded in 1994 by two childhood friends, Ronnen Harary and Anton Rabie, soon after graduation from The University of Western Ontario. Ben Varadi, a classmate of Anton's from The University of Western Ontario's Richard Ivey School of business, joined the Company subsequently in 1994. Spin Master has achieved significant growth over the past two decades, transforming itself from a small, single product toy company into a leading global, diversified, multi-platform and highly innovative children's entertainment company. The business has progressed through key stages, from start up growth, building the base, Bakugan growth, refocusing to diversified growth; operating now across all toy industry super categories. "
- CLASSIC GAME: Well-known and well-loved fishing game that parents will remember playing as kids.
- TO WIN: As the game base rotates, players use their fishing poles to simultaneously try to catch as many fish as possible, one fish at a time. The player to catch the most fish wins!
- EDUCATIONAL & FUN: Simple, addictive, re-make on the old-time classic fishing game for kids. Helps develop dexterity, hand-eye coordination and motor skills while having a blast for the whole family!
- GREAT FOR HOME OR TRAVEL: With easy set up and fast-paced fishing action, kids will love to play again and again, making this a great game for home or as a travel game
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up