Southwire 2549SW American Made Extension Cord, Contractor Grade with Lighted End, Red/White/Blue, 100-Feet. Rugged 100-Feet red, white, and blue outdoor American extension cord. Contractor grade 12-Gauge extension cord is dedicated to the American contractor. Made in the USA by an American company. Vinyl pro-power cord has molded water-resistant connectors with reinforced blades-suitable all weather use. Lighted female end lets you know power is ready, 100-Feet 15-amp cord is 12/3-the standard of the construction industry. UL listed. OSHA and NEC compliant. Lighted female end. Molded male and female ends are water resistant. Highly visible red cord with blue and white stripes. 15-amp rating at 125-Volt.
- MADE IN AMERICA : Display AMERICA’S COLORS on the jobsite with this patriotic striped contractor grade extension cord
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Outdoor use. suitable for jobsites, workshops, warehouses, and more
- WATER RESISTANT flexible vinyl jacket provides protection of the cord against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight
- REINFORCED BLADES add DURABILITY that protects prongs from bending and/or breaking
- LIGHTED END indicates power is on