Building on Sony’s traditional strengths in camera, visual, and audio innovation, the Xperia XZ1 takes another step forward as the premier smartphone for fans of entertainment and content creation. It all starts with the camera. As introduced in its recent Xperia XZ predecessors, the XZ1 comes equipped with Sony’s exclusive Motion Eye camera system with 960 fps Super Slow-Motion video capture. The Motion Eye camera now features enhanced Predictive Hybrid Autofocus with rapid-fire burst capability that captures continuous motion at 10 fps. The camera also introduces an innovative 3D scanning technology that captures high-resolution 3D images straight to the device and outputs them directly to a 3D printer and other 3D image applications. The XZ1’s 5.2” 1080p Full HD HDR display produces crisp, clear images and videos to optimize your entertainment experiences. Sony’s latest smartphone features many audio innovations, including Smart Amp, High Resolution Audio, and S-Force Front Surround Sound. It will be the first device to ship with Google’s latest Android O platform, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, and is housed in a rigid full-metal body design. Combining the cutting-edge Motion Eye camera system, a stunning 1080p Full HD HDR display, and superior Sony audio capabilities, Sony’s Xperia XZ1 redefines camera, visual, and audio excellence in a premium smartphone.
- Memory and storage: 64GB, 4GB RAM, Display: 5.2" FHD HDR Display, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835, CPU: Octa-core, Camera: 19 MP, 13MP. OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carrier such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all regions: 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, 3G: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, LTE: 2100/ 1900/ 1800/ 1700/ 850/ 900/ 2600/ 700/ 800/ 1500/ 2300/ 2500.
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains: Your new device, USB cable, Charger (May be foreign) , Documentation