Enjoy a 4K HDR smart TV experience with natural color and clear sound. The powerful X1 4K HDR Processor reduces digital noise and boosts details for lifelike picture quality. Google TV gives you access to all your favorite streaming apps, while Google Assistant easily searches for content and controls your smart home simply by using your voice. Display type : LCD Display resolution (H x V, pixels : 3840 x 2160 Backlight type :Dimming Backlight dimming type : Frame Dimming
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, just ask Alexa to play music, launch video apps, turn up the volume, stream your smart camera, and more.
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) & DOLBY Vision – Enjoy immersive and engaging cinematic content as the creator intended with HDR and Dolby Vision.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT – Use your voice to easily find your favorite movies, shows, and music. Get answers on screen, control smart home devices, and more.
- APPLE AIRPLAY – Works with AirPlay 2 to easily stream content from your Apple device.
- ULTRA-SLIM WALL MOUNT COMPATIBLE – Hang your TV like a work of art with the SU-WL855 ultra-slim wall-mount bracket (sold separately) available for 55” class, 65” class, and 75” class X80J series TVs.