Winner of The National Parenting's Seal of Approval! Take the game with you! The Sondergut leather backgammon board rolls up to the size of a pocket umbrella (10 x 2”). Great for travel or the home! Whether relaxing on the beach, at the campsite or at the hotel lounge, you can play backgammon almost anywhere -- and with style. This hand-sewn, full size board in velvety, cream colored suede has a rich look and feel. When the game’s over, store the dice, doubling cube and both sets of 15 playing stones in the zippered pocket. When rolled up, the size is 10 x 2”. Open the game and the board is full sized at 10 x 12-2/3”. Fits in your handbag, backpack and even your back pocket! Instructions included. Weighs less than 1/2 a pound. Available in Mocha colored suede boards as well but sold separately. Also available is our Chess / Checkers game. Sold separately. Designed in Germany by Sondergut. Comes in nice retail box. Game instructions included. Makes a great gift -- even for yourself. From Pitkin Stearns -- the same company selling the KB Collection Sand Pictures (formerly Rainbow Vision Sand Pictures).
- Designed in Germany by our backpacker friends at Sondergut. Hand sewn pliable leather backgammon board in cream with all parts.
- Everything about the game was designed with two things in mind: To weigh next to nothing and be the highest quality travel game on the market.
- Board size is 10 x 12-2/3" but rolls up to the size of pocket umbrella. Weighs less than 1/2 a pound. Great for travel.
- Comes in a beautiful retail box with backgammon game instructions. Also available: Chess / Checkers
- All playing pieces neatly fit in the zippered pocket for easy and reliable storage and transport.