Sichuan cuisine is famous for widely used seasonings and spices. We are going to know the soul of Sichuan cuisine, doubanjiang (spicy broad bean paste).
- Pixian broad bean paste, or doubangjiang, is a spicy, salty paste made from fermented broad beans, soybeans, salt, rice, and various spices.
- Soeos broad bean paste is the spicy version of doubanjiang, with red chili peppers.
- Doubanjiang is widely used in Sichuan cuisine. It's the "soul of Szechuan cuisine". Soeos doubanjaing is particularly well-known variety called Pixian Douban, named after the town of Pixian, Sichuan.
- Stir-fried with oil and eaten with rice or noodles. Perfect for Mapo tofu or tofu salad.
- 100% money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our products, you can get a full refund when we receive your item.