Wild sockeye salmon fillet from the icy waters of Alaska is one of the tastiest seafood products you can buy. Unlike lox or gravlax, which are salted and cold-cured, or jerky, which is simply dried, our smoked sockeye salmon is a full fillet that is first brined and then slow-smoked over an alder wood fire which gives it a deep, smoky flavor. Rich in healthy, natural Omega 3 oils and high in protein, salmon is a healthy, nutritious addition to your diet. Wild-caught (not farmed) from pristine Alaskan waters, and smoked, cured and packaged in Bellingham, Washington, our Certified Kosher product comes in a convenient foil pouch that is heat-sealed to preserve freshness and extend shelf life. Convenient, portable, and ready-to-eat, it's a great take-along item too. It's a perfect all-occasion gift or pantry item for seafood lovers, gourmet cooks, backpackers, and those with special dietary needs. Product contains only fish. Herbs, tomatoes and lemon not included with this product. Be sure and check out our other products here on Amazon!
- 16 Oz. Wild, Alaskan Smoked Sockeye Salmon Fillet, Ready To Eat
- Northwest-style (hot smoked) and packed in nutritious, natural juices. RECIPES INCLUDED!
- High in protein, low in carbohydrates; gluten-free; wild caught and alder-smoked for delicious, smoky flavor
- Comes packed in reusable hand crafted wooden box; an ideal gourmet gift for any occasion.
- Fillet is in a sealed pouch for freshness and extended shelf life; no refrigeration is needed until pouch is opened