Product Specifications:TF card requirements: storage space 8-128G (not included)Functions: record video clips, video playback, download/share cloud video, night vision control, white light control, intelligent tracking, alarm sound, TF card storage/cloud storage, split sn viewingSplit sn viewing (only applicable to multiple devices under the same account): Click the split sn button to achieve simultaneous preview of multiple devices.Note: mostly used for two machines, with split sn functionPacking list:Monitor (with cable) *1Adapter*1Screw *1 bagMini screwdriver*1Manual *2
- 1. PTZ/Preset: Manually control PTZ by sliding the steering wheel or sliding the sn on the live preview to control the rotation of the monitor, which will trigger the recording of motion detection. After manual control of the gimbal. After triggering smart tracking, if there is no moving object within 10 seconds, the monitor will return to the original preset position.
- 2. Video playback: Cloud video has color discrimination, dark blue indicates alarm recording, and light blue indicates no alarm recording. The video color of TF card is light blue. Click the "Date" icon to play the video on the selected date. Click the "X10" icon to adjust the cloud video playback speed, but does not support TF card playback. By default, the video playback is cloud recording. If you want to play the video on the TF card, you can switch from "Play Video From" to "SD Card".
- 3. Alarm sound: If the alarm sound is turned on, the device will emit an alarm sound when a moving object is detected. By default, it will last for 30 seconds. If it is continuously triggered within 30 seconds, the alarm sound will be extended.
- 4. Work indicator light: If the indicator light is turned on, the alarm light will automatically turn on when a moving object is detected, and the red and blue indicator lights flash alternately for 60 seconds. If it is triggered again within 60 seconds, the lighting time will be extended to more than 60 seconds.
- 5. White light control: In the case of automatic night vision, it is automatically set to white light, and the white light will automatically turn on when the detected object is moved at night. No white light is triggered during the day. One trigger will last 60 seconds, if there is no moving object, it will turn off after 60 seconds. If there is a moving object within 60 seconds, the white light time will be extended.