First cutting hay is the high fiber stuff. It isn't as fattening as the later cuts, but has more of the flowery heads. It is not quite as soft as the 2nd and 3rd cuts. It is great for animals who have chronic GI/digestive tract issues, and require as much fiber as possible. 1st cutting Timothy hay - high fiber and great quality! Quality characteristics of 1st cutting "High fiber": 1. Higher fiber than any other cutting 2. More flower heads than any other cutting 3. A little more stem than 2nd cutting, but still very soft and leafy.
- Higher Fiber And More Flower Heads Than Any Other Cutting; Has A Bit More Stem Than 2Nd Cutting, But Still Very Soft And Leafy
- Delivered Fresh Guarantee - Every Ounce Of The Hay We Sell Is From The Current Crop Year
- All Hays Are Not Created Equal And Quality Really Matters - We Focus On Is Getting The Best Hay For Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, And Chinchillas
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - We Are A Small Business That Truly Cares About The Animals And We Pride Ourselves In Doing A Better Job Than The Big Guys
- Made With Love In The Usa - None Of The Timothy Hay Or The Packaging Is Sourced From China