The SKIL TS6307-00 10" Jobsite Table Saw has a 25-1/2” (64.77cm) Rip Capacity and is equipped with a 15-Amp motor, integrated foldable legs, rack & pinion fence rails, and a dust port elbow to keep your jobsite clean. The 15-Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, while the rack & pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate. With its 0-45° bevel capacity, the quick release lever allows for cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees, and its 4x4 cutting capacity allows for swift 90-degree cutting. The integrated foldable legs seamlessly form into a folding stand to provide portability and convenience, while the dust port elbow systematically redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup. The parallel blade alignment allows for ease of blade adjustment along the rip fence and miter slot, for precise accurate cuts. This table saw features a safety anti-restart switch in case of power outages. This large coated cast aluminum tabletop saw comes equipped with a 10” 24-tooth carbide blade. When using a dado insert, this table saw requires an 8 in. dado blade set.
- RACK AND PINION FENCE RAILS – Ensures fence stays parallel to blade for fast, smooth, and accurate cuts
- INTEGRATED FOLDING STAND – Legs quickly fold in to provide portability and convenient storage
- PARALLEL BLADE ALIGNMENT – Available micro-adjustment of blade so that it is parallel to rip fence and miter slot
- 4x4 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cuts material up to 4x4 at 90 degrees
- 2-47° BEVEL CAPACITY – Cuts between two positive stops at 0 and 45 degrees with quick release lever
- DUST PORT ELBOW – Redirects dust to a container for easy cleanup