The 10 in. Heavy Duty Worm Drive Table Saw is the latest addition to SKIL’s table-saw lineup. SKIL’s legendary Worm Drive power train delivers superior torque, an aggressive 3-⅝ in. depth of cut, and 30-½ in. rip capacity. Tear through plywood and slice 4x with ease and precision. The rack and pinion system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts. SKIL’s patented Dual-Field™ Motor runs cooler, so it can work harder, longer. The rugged stand delivers dependable stability, and the sixteen-inch wheels easily take stairs and roll over uneven surfaces to just about anywhere you need to set up and let it rip.
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 in. Depth of cut and 30-1/2 in. Rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 in. Wheels and easy-load handles delivers unsurpassed mobility
- Dust port elbow contains debris to one area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by one person