Product Description A specially formulated product with Advanced Gemini Surfactant Technology, used to rinse the carpet after extraction cleaning, shampooing, or bonnet buffing. This necessary step will remove any residual remaining in the carpet fibers and will further rinse on the acid side to prevent the carpet from oxidizing (turning brown), leaving a pleasant scent. Excellent for coffee, tea, and light rust stains. Safe on all synthetic carpet fibers. Does not contain any optical brighteners. The new Gemini Surfactant technology delivers a product that neutralizes harsh alkali residues from previous cleanings, removes detergent residues from the fibers and gives the dry carpet a fresh clean feel. This Carpet & Rug Institute tested and certified cleaner effectively removes soil without any damage to the carpet. The CRI Seal of Approval is awarded to carpet cleaning products that pass stringent tests administered by an independent, accredited institute. From the Manufacturer Simply Floors
- Carpet Rinse and Neutralizer is environmentally responsible and should be used after any carpet cleaning procedure to remove residue from the fibers and give the carpet a fresh scent. This product protects the carpets from re-soiling.
- Formulation: the carpet cleaner is formulated to remove any residual remains from the carpet. It prevents the carpet color from fading, this rinsing and neutralizing solution extends its life
- Dilution Ratio: dilute 2 oz. per gal. in an extraction cleaner tank. 1 gal. diluted solution can cover 500-800 sq. ft. of carpet. The carpet rinse and neutralizer can be used for removal of alkali residue, browning, and rust
- Easy to use: the carpet rinse and neutralizer should be mixed at 2 oz per gallon of water, sprayed on clean carpet and extracted. Advanced Gemini Surfactant Technology which is used after extraction cleaning, shampooing, and bonnet buffing is a necessary step to keep the carpet clean by minimizing resoiling.
- Specifications: includes 512 total ounces of neutralizing rinse in a 4-pack of 128 oz. bottles.