Similac NeoSure* premature post-discharge baby formula promotes excellent catch-up growth1 during a premature baby’s first 12 months of life. It has enriched nutrition—with increased protein, vitamins, minerals, and increased calories for growth compared to term infant formula—as well as calcium and phosphorus for baby’s growing bones. It has DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to support baby’s brain and eye development, and it has no artificial growth hormones.‡ * Not for infants or children with galactosemia. † Total US premature infant formula, all outlets as of 12/2021 Nielsen data. ‡ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. Reference: 1. Carver JD, et al. Pediatrics. 2001;107(4):683-689.
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone* (*no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catch-up growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby's first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones