Capture More with the Fast Speed The Elite Series memory cards feature the UHS-1 specifications that enable fast transfer speeds to save you more time when moving data from your card to other devices. Also, it supports Full-HD video recording so that you can capture HD videos without annoying lags and dropouts. *To reach the maximum read/write speed, a UHS-I enabled and USB 3.0 reader or host device would be recommended. Ideal for Up-to-date Gadgets Equipped with the Class 10 speed, the Elite microSD series can bring high-tech gears into full play! You may also place it in some portable speakers for more appealing music. Waterproof, Shockproof, Temperature-proof and X-ray proof Even if you are doing outdoor activities in some extreme climate conditions, the Elite series can still survive from water, shock and wide-temperatures storage ranging from -40ºC to 85ºC! Moreover, the Elite series is immune to airport X-rays so there is no need to worry when travelling overseas. Add More Storage for Your Mobile Devices Hard to choose which one to delete? The Elite microSD series is available from 32GB to 256GB so you can instantly free up the storage of your mobile devices. Take 64GB as an example, it allows you to keep massive mobile Apps, up to 850 minutes videos, 16,000 songs and 24,000 photos! Lifetime Warranty The Elite microSD Series is backed by lifetime warranty. *Please register your product via SP official website to get complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more. Box Contains 1 x Silicon Power Elite microSD Card 1 x SD Adapter
- Up to 100MB/s & 80MB/s read & write speeds; UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- High compatibility for different types of devices including smartphones, tablets, Drones, Android Tablets, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, DSLR and 4K or Full HD camcorder.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, which enables a budget-friendly solution for you to boost the storage.
- For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions, Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface
- 5-year limited manufacturer warranty