Are the smells of warm bread in the oven filling the kitchen but the question remains of how to smoothly cut the delicious loaf of bread without ruining it? Look no further than Shun Cutlery’s Premier 9-Inch Bread Knife. This knife will quickly become a favorite in any kitchen where freshly baked loaves of bread are a frequent occurrence. Unlike a plain-edged knife, Shun’s bread knife has razor-sharp, wide, “low frequency” serrations allowing the user to gently saw through the bread without crushing and with much less crumbing. These wide serrations gently glide through the bread without tearing, allowing for perfectly crafted, intact slices of bread. As a bonus, Shun’s bread knife is also effective at slicing cakes and pastries. With a strong, durable steel blade and a contoured walnut-colored handle, Shun’s Premier Bread Knife is easy on the eyes and on loaves of bread.
- 9-Inch serrated bread knife for slicing bread while maintaining the integrity of the loaf
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty