Prepare delicious cutlets and the perfect fish fillet with the Shun Cutlery Classic 6-inch Boning & Fillet Knife. The narrow, curved blade of this handcrafted Japanese boning knife gets in close to the bone and easily cuts through fibrous tissue. Constructed with Shun's VG-MAX cutting core with 68 layers of stainless Damascus cladding for a strong, corrosion-resistant, stain-resistant, razor sharp 16-degree edge. The D-shaped, ebony-finished Pakkawood handle is durable, beautiful, comfortable for both left- and right-handed users, and doesn't harbor bacteria. In Japan, the blade is more than a tool – it's a tradition. Housed in Seki City, the heart of the Japanese cutlery industry, Shun Fine Cutlery is dedicated to maintaining this ancient tradition. Each knife is handcrafted by highly skilled artisans to produce blades of unparalleled quality and beauty. We also leverage modern, premium materials and state-of-the-art technology to provide Shun quality to millions of professional chefs and avid home cooks throughout the world.
- Japanese Gokujo knife with 6-inch blade for boning and filleting fish
- Precision-forged in Japan by renowned blade manufacturer KAI
- Blade with 33 layers of stainless steel for a rust-free Damascus look
- Comfortable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; steel end-cap; washing by hand recommended
- Measures approximately 11 by 8/9 by 1-4/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty