This magical leave on smoothie nourishes your hair with the goodness of certified organic raw Shea butter. The all-natural leave on styling cream keeps your hair hydrated while ridding it of split ends and a stray flyaway hair. Coconut oil keeps the hair hydrated and gives your curls and coils the definition they need while ensuring essential oils. Neem oil gives hair the shine to last through the day while the richness of silk protein imparts softness making your hair easy to manage.
Coconut Oil is rich in essential vitamins including K and E which nourish dry skin by penetrating beneath the superficial layer. Vitamins E and K, prevalent in all natural coconut oil ensure your skin is hydrated and protected at all times.
Organic butter replenishes and moisturizes the skin to restore its balance after a close shave. This essential base ensures that the skin remains protected throughout the day.
Hibiscus flower extracts give the skin the nutrition and restoration it needs. This magical ingredient restores skin tone, sooths dry skin and leaves you feeling fragrant with a calming effect on your senses.
Promise of SheaMoisture
SAFE AND UNCOMPROMISING BEAUTY.
We are natural, organic, sustainably-produced goodness. Made with love for you and your body. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
- MOISTURIZES: Certified Organic Raw Shea Butter Hydrates The Skin And Softens It With Every Use
- SOOTHES: Organic Oats Calms The Skin And Absorbs Excess Oil Leaving Your Skin Well Balanced
- HEALS: African Black Soap Works As A Natural Healer To Protect Skin And Keep It Hydrated And Soothed Every Time The Lotion Is Applied
- BALANCES: With The Perfect Blend Of Raw Shea Butter And African Black Soap This Lotion Gives Your Skin The Ideal Balance It Needs To Remain Smooth And Soft
- PROTECTS: All-Natural Organic Aloe Not Only Alleviates Any Skin Problems But Also Protects It From The Elements