SheaMoisture's 100 percent Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Finishing Oil Serum is a fast-absorbing, silicone-free coconut hair oil treatment that combines the lightness of a milk with the potency of an oil. Using this hair serum as a finisher locks in moisture, which nourishes dry and damaged hair, and shields strands to effectively lock in the nutrients necessary for your hair’s health. It also tames unruly flyaways and adds a healthy-looking shine to your hair, giving it that lustrous look you’ve been searching for. Coconut Hair Oil leaves your hair delicately fragranced, while also looking and feeling silky smooth. Simply spray SheaMoisture's 100 percent Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Finishing Oil Serum into the palms of your hands and smooth over dry hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends. Thanks to our Shea Butter and moisture-rich oils, this is one of the best hair care products for moisturizing and nourishing hydration. SheaMoisture is known and loved for its natural, sustainably produced goodness. It's made with love for you. We are also pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.
- SheaMoisture's Hydration Finishing Virgin Coconut Oil Serum, blended with Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter, combines the lightness of a milk with the potency of a hair growth oil
- Among hair oils, this serum leaves hair delicately fragranced, while simultaneously looking and feeling silky smooth
- Simply spray this finishing hair oil into the palms of your hands and smooth over dry hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends
- SheaMoisture's finishing oil is made with Fair Trade Shea Butter and has no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil and no sulfates
- For your hair care, this serum is at its most effective as a finisher to lock in moisture, shield strands, tame unruly flyaways and add healthy looking shine
- This finishing oil serum, like our other hair products, conditions and has been tested on our family for generations and never on animals