SGT KNOTS pre-cut nylon flagpole halyard solid braid rope. Ultra-premium, top quality nylon rope Made in USA.
- POLYDAC HALYARD ROPE - Top quality Dacron polyester halyard rope designed for sailboat rigging and flag flying. Performs double-duty as an incredibly strong and durable all-purpose utility cord you can use with a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, including camping, crafting, construction, and survival.
- SOLID BRAID PROTECTION - Our PolyDacron flag pole rope uses a solid braid construction technique that increases tensile strength and durability. The polyester strands lock firmly into place when exertion is applied to one end of the rope, providing excellent knot retention and stability. The increased abrasion resistance makes our solid braid polyester rope ideal for winches and pulleys.
- SYNTHETIC RESISTANCE - Dacron polyester fibers are made with built-in resistance to moisture, weather, chemicals, sunlight / UV degradation, and abrasion, making them ideal for any outdoor application. SGT KNOTS polyester flagpole rope will last longer and perform better than natural fiber ropes like cotton, sisal, or manila.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Choose between pre-cut lengths 40 feet, 80 feet, 500 feet, or 1000 feet. SGT KNOTS Braided Halyard Line diameter thickness / breaking strength options: (#8) 1/4 inch / 1300 pounds, (#10) 5/16 inch / 1750 pounds, (#12) 3/8 inch / 2700 pounds.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Solid Braid Dacron Polyester Flag Halyard Rope made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.