There should be no question marks when it comes to your period. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Tampons give you the leak-free protection you need without added fragrances, so your most sensitive skin isn’t exposed to unnecessary chemicals. Our tampons are made with soft and absorbent Certified Organic Cotton and are processed 100% totally chlorine free (hydrogen peroxide). The NEW smooth BPA-free plastic applicator is made from 95% plant-based material, allowing for comfortable and easy insertion while being mindful of our impact on the environment. These fragrance-free organic cotton tampons are gynecologist tested, hypoallergenic and made for sensitive skin. And they’re free of synthetic rayon, deodorants, and dyes, too. On average a woman will use 16,000 tampons or pads over the course of a lifetime. You read that right – that’s 16,000 intimate encounters with your most sensitive area, so knowing what’s inside those products is a big deal. For over ten years, we’ve been making comfortable and reliable Free & Clear feminine care products and voluntarily disclosing the ingredients we use to make them. The thing is, federal law does not require us to do so, but we think they should. That’s why we’re advocating for mandatory ingredient disclosure in feminine care products with the hopes that someday the entire industry will follow our lead. Until then, we’ll be fighting for your right to know while offering a full line of pantyliners, pads, and tampons designed for your peace of mind and protection – period.
- Our tampons are made with 100% certified organic cotton.
- Period care on a mission. We're donating 43 for every pack of tampons and pads we sell in the U.S. (up to 1 million) to nonprofits helping make period care more equitable.
- Features a comfortable smooth applicator made of 99% plant-based plastic.
- Made with 0% Fragrances, Dyes, Deodorants, Rayon, or Chlorine Bleaching.
- By avoiding chlorine whiteners in our tampons, we help prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- The cardboard box is fully recyclable.