Seventh Generation drawstring bags are made with 65% post-consumer recycled plastic, and flap tie bags are made with 55% recycled plastic (minimum 16% post-consumer recycled plastic). If every household in the U.S. replaced just one package of 50 count trash bags made from virgin plastic with 65% recycled ones, we could save 403,000 barrels of oil. Enough to heat and cool 23,000 U.S. homes for a year!
- Gencore 3-layer technology, extra strength ideal for kitchen waste
- Convenient drawstring closure
- Made from 65% post-consumer recycled plastic
- More sustainable choice than trash bags from 100% virgin plastic
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging