① Hub REQUIRED (Sold Separately), like Sengled Smart Hub, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub and Hubitat Hub. Not compatible with Philips Hue bridge system. ② Not Wi-Fi CONNECTION, JUST support ZIGBEE technology (Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, not limited by 2.4 or 5 GHz routers). ③ Compatible with Amazon Echo built-in hub like Echo 4th Gen/Echo Plus/Echo Show 10/Echo Studio. Additional hub required when connect smart bulbs to Echo dot or Google Assistant devices. ④ Install Sengled smart light bulb into a E26 socket, then continuously switch on/off the power supply 10 times to reset, within 1 minute, it will be connected. ⑤ You also can scan the QR code on the bulb after the bulb has been reset, then add smart light bulb follow the App instructions.
- Flexible Set-up: Connect Element bulbs to your Element hub. Or, connect bulbs directly to Echo Plus, SmartThings or Wink. Use the associated app to control your lighting.
- Smart Lighting: Turn lights on and off, dim or brighten, and set schedules using Sengled Element Home app (iOS and Android) when connected to a Sengled Element hub.
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Control your lights via voice commands to turn on/off, adjust brightness and more. (Compatible hub is required)
- Control From Anywhere: Use the hub's app to control the lights at home or when away. Set schedules to turn lights on/off automatically.
- Energy Efficient: Element LED bulbs save 80% energy compared to incandescent lighting. Use Element Home app to monitor electricity (kWh) use.