Sengled - Smart HomeEasy to set up for Sengled smart light bulb: Hub Required,like Sengled Smart Hub, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub and Habitat Hub.① Make sure your WiFi is available ② No separate smart hub required when connected to Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Show (2nd Gen). Additional hub required when connect smart bulbs to Echo, Echo dot or Google Assistant devices. ③ Download the Sengled Home App from Apple Store or Google Play, register an account and login.it can also be controled on Amazon Alexa.④ Scan the QR code on the bulb, then add smart light bulb follow the App instructions ⑤ Install Sengled smart light bulb into a E26 socket, then turn on the smart bulb ⑥ Within 1 minute, it will be connectedSpecificationsBasic Info: ➸Wattage: 100W ➸Brightness: 800lm, dimmable ➸Voltage: Suitable for 100V to 120V ➸Base: E26 Edison screw base ➸Color: Soft White 2700K ➸Bulb Size: ⌀6 * 11.2cm ➸App: Sengled Home App, IOS & Android ➸Third Party Control Supported: Sengled Smart Hub, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub, IFTTTPackage List2*Smart Light Bulb
- Flexible Set-Up: Pair the bulb directly to a compatible hub, like Sengled Smart Hub (B07HKSTLB5), SmartThings, Wink and Alexa devices with built in hubs.
- Smart Lighting: Turn lights on and off, dim and brighten, and more. Use the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) when connected to a Sengled Smart Hub.
- Brighter Light: 1500 lumens (100W incandescent equivalent) helps illuminate rooms that need a little more light.
- Voice Control: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant devices for complete voice control. Connection to a compatible hub required.
- Create Scenes and Routines: Set scenes or put your lights on a schedule, whether at home or away