Sengled Smart Light Bulbs That Work with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee Compatible, SmartThings Light Bulb with remote control, Smart Hub Required,4 PackSpecifications:Wattage: 9WBrightness: 800lm, dimmableVoltage: 120VType: A19 E26 edition smart bulbColor Temperature: Soft White 2700KApp: Sengled Home App, IOS & AndroidThird-Party Control Supported: Sengled Smart Hub, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings Hub, Wink Hub, Hubitat Hub Easy to set up for Sengled smart light bulb:1. Not Wi-Fi connection, just support Zigbee technology (Connect to the internet via Ethernet cable, not limited by 2.4 or 5 GHz routers).2. Download the Sengled Home App from Apple Store or Google Play, register an account and log in3. Scan the QR code on the bulb, then add the smart light bulb follow the App instructions.4. Install Sengled smart light bulb into an E26 socket, then turn on the smart bulb.5. Within 1 minute, it will be connected.
- Flexible Set-up: Connect Element bulbs to your Element hub. Or, connect bulbs directly to Echo Plus, SmartThings or Wink. Use the associated app to control your lighting
- Smart Lighting: Turn lights on and off, dim or brighten, and set schedules using Sengled Element Home app (iOS and Android) when connected to a Sengled Element hub
- Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Control your lights via voice commands to turn on/off, adjust brightness and more. (Compatible hub is required)
- Control From Anywhere: Use the hub's app to control the lights at home or when away. Set schedules to turn lights on/off automatically
- Energy Efficient: Element LED bulbs save 80% energy compared to incandescent lighting. Use Element Home app to monitor electricity (kWh) use