The Sengled Element Hub is the brains of your Sengled Element system. Connect up to 64 Element devices to control your devices in every room. A hub is required to use voice assistants (Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.) The hub also enables you to control all of your Sengled Element products using the Sengled Home app, even when you’re away from home.
- Connect your home: The brains of the Sengled Element system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Element devices with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant (Amazon Alexa).
- Home automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Element smart LEDs and plugs to the hub, then automate.
- Voice control: A hub is required to to use your voice assistant. Connect the hub to Amazon Alexa devices and use your voice to control your home.
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled Element devices using the free Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled Element smart products.
- Easy onboarding: Use the in-app guided setup to get started. The hub will connect with your wi-fi so it does not need to be connected with an Ethernet cable after set up.