Sengled smart bulb works directly with Alexa and Google home to manage your light bulb through voice control. You’ll be able to turn on appliances across the room as your hands are busy with cooking, or shut the bedroom light off without getting up. You can easily adjust the brightness and color temperature, or change to your favorite color with a voice command.
- Voice Control: Color changing smart bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Home. Control your smart light bulb via voice commands to turn your smart bulbs on/off, create colorful mood scenes, adjust brightness and more, e.g. Switch on the Alexa light bulbs before getting out of bed, dim the smart lights from the couch to watch a movie.
- Schedule Feature: Designed with 16 million colors and whites (candlelight to daylight/2000K to 6500K). Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android), turn smart light bulb on/off, dim smart bulb to the desired level and set up schedules from wherever you have WiFi connection. Program timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your alexa light bulbs while away from home.
- Remote Control: Enhance your smart home with smart WiFi bulb color changing lights, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your smart light bulb to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away. You can also create a group for all of your alexa light bulbs, and easily group control your smart light bulbs with Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT.
- No Hub Required: The Sengled smart WiFi light bulb, Dimmable connects to your home’s secure 2.4G WiFi network (not support 5G); No need for a smart hub or extra equipment. All you need is your smartphone, the Sengled Home App and a WiFi router to start controlling your smart light bulb from anywhere.
- Wake Up & Sleep Mode: Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android). Schedule your smart lights to slowly light up. Starting at the set time, the smart bulbs will slowly brighten throughout the timespan you set. Your lights will slowly get brighter in the morning. And you can also schedule your lights to simulate a sunset so that you can fall asleep more naturally every evening. Your bulbs will slowly dim over the timespan you set.