With Pulse, you get the energy efficiency of a dimmable LED light with the rich sound of a JBL speaker that you can control using your iOS or Android device. Set up is simple. Just screw Pulse into any standard light socket or fixture and enjoy high quality stereo sound right out of the box. No need to worry about wires, cords or remotes. Best of all, you can customize your Pulse system to suit your needs. A Pulse Master bulb can be paired with up to 8 Satellite bulbs allowing you to enjoy your favorite music in every room of your house. You can even add a subwoofer to your Pulse sound system using the Pulse Amp adapter (sold separately) or connect it to your TV or audio receiver using Pulse Link (sold separately). Pulse bulbs are available in three striking colors Candy Apple, Pearl White and Pewter and come with a one year limited warranty. Note: Individual Pulse Satellite bulbs do not work on their own. They need to be paired with a Pulse Master bulb in order to function properly.
- Additional energy-efficient LED light bulb with a built-in 2.4 GHz JBL speaker to be used with an existing Pulse sound system
- Must have already purchased a Pulse Master bulb or a Pulse Link Starter Kit in order to be able to use this Satellite bulb
- Easy to install - Simply screw into any standard E26 light socket or fixture, no wires needed, bulbs work up to 100 feet apart
- App controlled - Play music, adjust volume and set brightness directly from an iOS or Android device
- Customizable sound system - Up to 8 Pulse bulbs can be linked together and they can be connected to subwoofers and TVs via the Pulse Amp and Pulse Link adapters (sold separately)