Seles SE-CG20 Flash Gels - Combination Kits Seles Flash Combination Gel Kits offer you a choice of 20 dynamic colors and correction filters to help create dramatic and theatrical lighting in your images. Each kit includes 14 color effects gels, 5 color correction gels, and 1 diffusion gel. Choose from a range of reds, yellows, blues, and greens to punch up an image with color and create mood. Or, use the correction gels to balance your flash to ambient light. Seles Gels are made from the world’s highest quality materials Filters. How are lighting gels typically used? Colored lighting filters, or gels, are often used as accent lights, or to add dramatic color to backgrounds or selected portions of a scene for artistic effect. Correction filters are typically used to adjust the color temperature of a flash to better match other light sources to improve overall color balance in an image. What flash brands will the Seles Universal Gels fit? With a coverage area of 2. 5” x 2. 5” (65mm x 64mm) Seles Universal Gels are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired. These flash gels' innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Visitor, Oolong, Yongnuo and Troop. Package Including 20 * Flash Color Gels 1 * gel-band 1 * Organized Storage Pouch HM-Photo Warm Hint: The head perimeter of flash lamp should be more than 17. 9cm(7. 05 inch), otherwise the rubber gels-band would do not well fixed the flash color gels.
- Creat Magic Scene -- Colored Lighting Filters, or Gels, are Often Used as Accent Lights, or to Add Dramatic Color to Backgrounds or Selected Portions of a Scene for Artistic Effect.
- Change Color Balance of The Image -- Flash Gels Help to Improve the Color Balance of the Image.
- Includes 20 filters: 14 color effects, 5 color correction, 1 diffusion,1 Selens Gel-Band attachment.
- Filter size: flash head area, 2.5" x 2.5" (65mm x 64mm)
- Selens Warm Hint: The head perimeter of flash lamp should be more than 17.9cm(7.05 inch), otherwise the rubber gels-band would do not well fixed the flash color gels.