A BROAD-SPECTRUM, Water-Based Wipe, Synergistically Formulated with Ketoconazole and Chlorhexidine. Provides Generalized Topical Therapy of Dermatitis in Dogs, Cats, and Horses.
- WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR PETS, DO YOU SHOP FOR PRICE OR QUALITY? The formula used in Seamus Medicated Wipes has been trusted and used by over 7000 VETERINARIANS for 14 years. They are especially effective for pets that bit or chew at their paws be cause they itch.
- A BROAD-SPECTRUM, Water-Based Anti-fungal and Anti-Bacterial Wipe, Synergistically Formulated with Ketoconazole and Chloroxylenol. Provides Generalized Topical Therapy of Dermatitis in Dogs, Cats, and Horses.
- CHLOROXYLENOL vs Chlorhexidine - Seamus Medicated Wipes uses CHLOROXYLENOL which is easily absorbed through the skin, well tolerated with animals with allergies, used in antimicrobial soaps and highly effective on bacterial enzymes, fungi, mycobacteria, and some viruses. The WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION list Chloroxylenol as an essential medicine.
- Most other products use Chlorhexidine which is less soluble in water, will form salts and incompatible with bicarbonates, chlorides and phosphates. Chlorohexidine is less effective with mycobacteria, fungi and less effective than antiseptic detergent. In concentrations greater than 1% Chlorhexidine can be harmful to the eyes and middle ear.
- Your Pets Will Love This Because: Seamus Wipes are an "easy-to-use" method of treating animals' skin infections and irritation, Water-based for sensitive skin, pleasantly scented with Sweet Pea & Vanilla to help deodorize, can become part of a comprehensive anti-fungal and anti-microbial treatment program while managing malassezia and pyoderma. Can be used around sensitive areas (eyes and ears) but avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.