Scotch Painter's Tape Original Painter’s Tape is the tape that DIY painter’s and pros have loved for more than 30 years. Whether you’re protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 14 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help protect your surfaces while bringing your creative vision to life with the help of Scotch Painter's Tape Original Painter's Tape.
- Designed for use on multiple surfaces such as smooth or lightly textured walls, trim, baseboards, tile and glass
- 14-day clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Medium adhesive
- UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 1.88 in. x 60 yd.
- Packout: 2 Rolls/Pack
- CREATE SOCIAL DISTANCING MARKINGS: Create box or “X” queues for waiting areas or make lanes in aisles in a fast, easy, and efficient way – whether it’s short- or long-term use
- Tape Application Tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly. Next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go. And lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting.
- Tape Removal Tips: Wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape. Lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle.