The Scosche HUD580GC Heads-up displays your driving information and status indicators directly to your windshield from the vehicle’s Electronic Control unit (ECU). Quickly and securely mount the large 5.8” multi-color LED display to the vehicles dash using the non-slip mat. The display automatically adjusts the brightness level of the LED’s or use the manual brightness adjustments for optimal viewing during daytime or nighttime driving. The Heads-up display will project key driving stats such as speed, RPM, voltage, driving distance, driving time, fuel consumption, water temperature to your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road for safer driving. The user programmable alerts let you know when your vehicle reaches a certain speed, temperature level or voltage. The included reflective film provides a clear view of the vehicle data on the windshield in any type of weather. Use the OBD-II connector cable to power the display in most vehicles 2001-Up that are equipped with an OBD-II interface or with the 12V power adapter for non-OBD II equipped vehicles however you will get a limited number of features on vehicles without an OBD II interface. This head's up display is backed by Scosche's Lifetime Tech Support and 1-year warranty.
- DISPLAYS VEHICLE INFORMATION: Such as speed, RPM, voltage, driving distance, water temperature, driving time, fuel consumption and more
- PROJECTS ON YOUR WINDSHIELD: Display your vehicle's information directly from the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) to your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road for safe driving
- LARGE LED DISPLAY: Large 58" multi-color LED display is easy to view, and you can automatically or manually adjust the brightness for optimal viewing during either the day or night-time driving
- USER PROGRAMMABLE ALERTS AND VALUES: Display lets you program alerts when your vehicle reaches a certain speed, temperature, or voltage or you can program the values you want to see
- SECURE: Directly and safely mount to your vehicles dash using the non-slip mat
- PLUG AND PLAY: Power using the vehicles OBD-II interface with the included cable or in vehicles without an OBD-II connector with the included 12V power socket adapter.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with most vehicles 2001-Up with an OBD-II interface* or non-OBDII vehicles using the included 12V power socket/cigarette lighter adapter.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Backed by Scosche's Lifetime Tech Support and 1 Year