Teach your child to ride on the perfect blend kid-centric engineering and BMX style. The Koen features a SmartStart design, which has been carefully calibrated to a child’s proportions for a comfortable ride and ideal riding position. This includes a lighter bike frame for added control, smaller grip handles to match smaller hands, a narrower pedal position to match narrow kid hips, and much more. Best of all, the Koen grows with your child. Training wheels are included to help get them started. From there, the tool-free adjustable seat post easily accommodates your child as they grow. Rear coaster and front hand brakes ease the transition to a bigger, hand-break-only bike when they’re ready. Plus, a saddle handle makes it easy to comfortably carry or tow the bike when they get tired or use it for hanging storage at home. The Koen features all this plus a number plate, BMX styling. Teach your child the joy of riding on the brand you trust with the Schwinn Koen.
- Smart Start design features a durable steel frame and kid-specific proportions for easier pedaling and handling.
- Includes both rear coaster break and front caliper brake; easing the transition to a bigger, hand-brake-only bike when they're ready.
- Full coverage chain guard to protect little hands, feet, and clothing.
- Fits children 2 - 4 years old, or 28 - 38 inches tall. Adjustable saddle and a slack seat-tube angle allow the bike to grow with your child.
- Includes training wheels, saddle handle for towing and storage, number plate, and limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.