The Schwinn High Timber is ideal for riders who want to take on a variety of terrain. The steel frame offers durability for those tough courses. 21-Speed shifters and with rear derailleur for smooth navigation of most any surface or incline. The front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide precision stopping power. The wheels feature alloy rims for lightweight strength and all terrain tires. Plus, the High Timber’s quick release seat post lets you make easy height adjustments, so you can find your perfect fit. And like all Schwinn bikes, the High Timber comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. From pavement to trails, get out and ride with the High Timber. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.
- Schwinn mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork for controlled riding on tough trails
- Shimano twist shifters with 21-speed rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide secure stopping power
- Alloy rims are light and strong for a durable riding experience
- Tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go