Choosing the right bike can be tough. Road bikes are great for speed and fitness, but they can't handle small patches of gravel. Cruiser bikes are fun, but they aren't designed for long and strenuous rides. Mountain bikes can handle gnarly trails but aren't fast enough to take to work. Sounds like you need a dual sport hybrid, the perfect combination of road bike speed, cruiser comfort and mountain bike versatility. The 700c Schwinn GTX Elite has all of that and more, a true multi-sport hybrid that can handle all of your biking needs. Ride it around the neighborhood with the kids or commute to work. It features 24-speed shifters and a rear derailleur for easy, precise gear changes, a suspension fork to smooth out the ride, and strong and light alloy rims for added stability. Triple-density ergonomic grips and the sport saddle touch key comfort points to soften the ride, while the front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide extra stopping power. On top of that, like all Schwinn bikes, the GTX Elite comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. So what are you waiting for? Enjoy the ride on a Schwinn!
- Schwinn aluminum dual sport frame with suspension fork creates a durable, lively ride for go-anywhere versatility
- 24-Speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs for high performance gear changes
- Schwinn mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all-condition braking for supreme control
- The lightweight yet durable handlebar and stem allow for precision riding
- Triple-density ergonomic grips and Schwinn sport saddle soften the ride