Choosing the right bike can be tough. Road bikes are great for speed, but they can't handle even the smallest patch of gravel. Cruiser bikes are fun and casual, but they aren't designed for long and strenuous rides. Mountain bikes can handle gnarly trails but aren't fast enough for a commute. Sounds like you need a hybrid, the perfect combination of road bike speed, cruiser comfort and mountain bike versatility. The 700c Schwinn GTX has all of that and more, a true multi-sport hybrid that can handle all of your biking needs. Ride it around the neighborhood with the kids or commute to work with it in the mornings - The GTX is up for anything. It features 21-speed shifters and a rear derailleur for easy, precise gear changes, a suspension fork to smooth out the ride, and strong and light alloy rims for added stability. The front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide extra stopping power and the multi-use tires are perfect for on-road riding or off-road adventures. On top of that, like all Schwinn bikes, the GTX comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. So what are you waiting for? Enjoy the ride on a Schwinn!
- Schwinn aluminum dual sport frame with Schwinn suspension fork offers versatile riding
- Micro shift 21 speed twist shifters with Shimano rear derailleur for precise gear shifting
- Front and rear alloy V brakes stop securely
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optional gearing
- 700C Alloy wheels with Schwinn multi use tires for use on or off road
- 16" Frame size