Product Description School Zone products shipped and sold by Amazon are genuine and authentic. Products sold by other sellers may be of lesser quality and are not guaranteed by School Zone. Find our complete line of educational resources at Amazon.com/SchoolZonePublishing. BOOK FEATURES 320 pages: 315 activity pages, 4 answer key pages, 1 award certificate For ages 5-6 7.75" x 10.75" pages with durable glossy cover Book has 5 sections with Parent notes for each: Alphabet, Shapes, Numbers 0-20, Transition Math, Reading Colorful, kid friendly illustrations reinforce the lessons Concepts flow from easy to more difficult, and pages are perforated to easily tear out for individual worksheets AMAZING - Big Kindergarten Workbook is packed with 300 plus colorful, kid friendly illustrations that reinforce the lessons and make learning fun. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem solving in order of increasing difficulty, and includes an Answer Key. This isn’t just a kindergarten math workbook, but also an early reading workbook that teaches with sight words kids can easily follow. Kids can also build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0 to 20, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, contrasting, classifying, grouping, relating words and pictures, and play a fun and informative matching game! Your child can either work in the workbook itself or the perforated pages make it easy for kids to tear out for individual worksheets, and since the skill being practiced is listed at the bottom of each page, you can easily keep track of what they’ve learned! WORKBOOKS FOR KIDS - Using kids workbooks is a great way to improve learning. Writing by hand, as opposed to typing on a computer, fires up specific areas of a child's brain, improving their ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. Completing physical pages also give a sense of accomplishment that’s hard to get from a digital product. When kids finish the workbook, you can fill out the included “Great Job! You’re #1” completion certificate to reward a job well done. PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young children for the next grade level with our workbooks, flashcards, learning kits, card games, early reading books, and online learning program – Anywhere Teacher. Keep kids "classroom ready" with these great supplemental learning tools and more! AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents’ Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more. OUR STORY - More than 40 years ago, long-time educators James Hoffman, Ed.D., and his wife Joan Hoffman, M.A., began a retail supply outlet for teachers, then soon identified a need for at-home learning materials to help parents support and supplement their children’s classroom instruction. School Zone Publishing fast emerged as the market leader in workbooks and flashcards for preschoolers through sixth graders. School Zone remains family-owned, focused on excellence, responsive to customers, alert to emerging technology, and committed to the community. We continually update our products with new features and content, reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best practices. Review Review 1: We've been using the BIG workbooks for our son since he was 3. At first we simply got him the Pre-K workbook, and he went through that. We started homeschooling him at 4, and bought one of the textbooks in math that the local public schools uses and created all the other curriculum by hand. This book has been WONDERFUL for adding extra practice to everything we've been working on for "Kindergarten". It's colorful and about half way through the Kindergarten workbook my son had learned how to read the directions so he was able to use i
- WORKBOOKS - Big Kindergarten Workbook has 315-pages of learning activities and an Answer Key. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem-solving in order of increasing difficulty. Kids build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0-20, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, matching, contrasting, classifying, grouping & relating words & pictures.
- AMAZING - BIG Kindergarten Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320-pages of learning material! For Kindergarteners; kids ages 5 and 6.
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games - all are crafted through a child's eyes, while integrating parent and teacher standards.
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our Workbooks, Flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flashcards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.