Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the Sawyer Dual Threaded MINI, a lightweight, highly versatile personal filtration system that's ideal for hiking, backpacking, backcountry camping, emergency prepping, and more.With threads on both sides, you can screw the push/pull cap onto the Dual Threaded MINI for easy on/off functionality while filtering to control water flow. This outdoor water filter can be screwed onto most disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline to tubing between a hydration pack and bite valve.Weighing just 2 ounces, this tiny water filtration system fits in the palm of your hand. While small in size, the powerful Dual Threaded MINI features a 0.1 micron absolute filter that removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli) and 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia) — exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates.Rated to filter up to 100,000 gallons, the Dual Threaded MINI's filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.Perfect for adding to your disaster preparedness kit to ensure access to clean water during emergencies, the Dual Threaded MINI is great for removing harmful pathogens from residential water when boil alerts are issued.This package includes a Dual Threaded MINI water filter, 0.5-liter collapsible pouch, cleaning coupling, inline adapter, and syringe. Made in the USA.How It Works The Micro Squeeze 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.About Sawyer Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
- High-performance filter fits in the palm of your hand; 0.1 micron filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria and 99.9999% of all protozoa and cysts
- Dual-threaded MINI allows you to screw the push/pull cap onto the filter for easy on/off functionality and water flow control
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, boil alerts, and emergency preparedness
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, and hydration packs
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 0.5-liter collapsible pouch, cleaning coupling, inline adapter, and syringe