The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 makes it easy to free up space on your OTG-enabled Android smartphone and tablet(1). With a micro-USB connector on one end and a USB 3.0 connector on the other, the drive lets you move content easily between all your devices—from your Android smartphone or tablet to your laptop, PC or Mac computer(1). The high-performance USB 3.0 connector is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports and, with speeds of up to 150MB/s*, it allows you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive(3). This flash drive for your Android devices includes the SanDisk Memory Zone app for automatic camera roll backup and easy file and media management(2). | *(32GB-256GB) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds from drive to computer up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | **1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (1) Requires device with On-The-Go (OTG) support. | (2) Download and installation required. | (3) Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
- SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos.PC/Mac computer compatibility:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher