When I was a child, I happened to see an excavator at work, and I watched it for a long while. My father took my hand home and made me an excavator model by cardboard. Although the model broke down, it has always been like a seed in my heart. I have been looking for a model that can be assembled by myself and let my child know how the excavator is structured and how it works. It's metal, strong and resistant. It won't break, and can be stored in the child's room for ten, twenty years...
- Components: A total of 150 spare parts, including installation tools, screws, nuts, iron parts and plastic trims. With a clear paper instruction manual.
- Assembling time: 4-6 hours for children and 2 hours for adults. Away from electronics. The iron pieces locked by screws through the holes, enhancing the children’s fine motor skills, observation, thinking ability, concentration and spatial awareness. It would be kind of challenging, and that is what we want the children to experience. After the assembling they’ll be very fulfilled and proud.
- Product details: Each part is plated with nickel and zinc to prevent rust. Metallic, strong and resistant. Each part is polished, smooth, safe and non-toxic. Wheels can turn, the front part of the car can turn! It's a great model to attract your friends and families that come to a visit. Show them!
- It's not just a engineering vehicle: Let your imagination run wild. Maybe the spare parts can build a robot, a dinosaur, and so on. We look forward to sharing your ideas in the review.
- After-sales service: Please feel free to let us know if you have any issue with the toy. 60 days unconditional return and exchange if it is not satisfying.