The SSD you trust: The newest edition to the world's best-selling SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO SSD is specially designed to enhance performance of mainstream PCs and laptops. With the latest V-NAND technology, this fast and reliable Solid State Drive comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities. Its enhanced performance delivers consistent speeds, even under heavy workloads and multi-tasking, allowing for faster file transfers. The 860 EVO performs at sequential read speeds of up to 550MB/s with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential write speeds of up to 520MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size is upgraded from 12GB to 78GB (performance may vary based on user's system hardware and configuration). The 860 EVO also offers boosted endurance of up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written) than the 850 EVO. Feel secure storing and rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications. The smart compatibility of the SSD lets you benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC (Error Correction Code) algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. The 860 EVO provides reliability of 1.5 million hours (MTBF).
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and controller is samsung MJX controller
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty