Control it all with one touch of the Samsung SmartThings Button. Set your connected smart devices to turn and off according to your schedule. Tell the SmartThings Button to turn your lights on when you wake up or lock your door when you leave. It even monitors the temperature in your home climate control. The Button works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Eco bee, Honeywell, Bose and more. It’s not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D Link, and Blink devices. The peration requires the presence of a SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality, as well as the free SmartThings app, which can be used on Android 6.0 or later or iOS 10.0 or later. This device is compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but it is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services. It’s intended for indoor use only. Package includes: one SmartThings Button, quick start guide, health and safety guide, and is backed by the Samsung SmartThings 1-Year Limited Warranty.
- One-touch Communication: Wirelessly control a range of smart lights, cameras, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more from 40+ partner brands at the touch of a button
- Home Scheduling: Sets smart devices to automatically turn on or off at different times of the day based on your routine
- Climate Control: Monitors temperature for automatic thermostat adjustments
- Customizable functions: Easily set single tap, double tap, and long press to trigger customized functions
- Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home's construction and extends the range of SmartThings and third-party ZigBee devices
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)